The mission of the Spiritual Care Department at Orlando Health is to encourage the growth and healing of mind, body, and spirit through a spiritual presence of faith, hope, and love. Patients, families, and staff alike find the hospital chaplain to be an integral member of the healthcare team in the provision of clinical spiritual care.
Chaplains seek to provide a calming presence and safe environment in which persons can process everything from a personal crisis of faith to questions of meaning and purpose. True to its origins, it is the nature of chaplains to walk alongside others in their journey, providing a safe and warm "covering" in difficult times.
Spiritual care is offered at the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Cancer Institute
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies